A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 31 March 2010 @ 4:24:00 PM
Tmr's Hillgrove Oylimpic Run 2010 ( HOR'10 )
Haiz... The HOR'10 held tmr. Sian arh... Mus run dunno how many KiLoMeTrEs!!! 2day mus rest well n enough cos tmr mus wake up early!!! Meet fwens at Bukit Gombak MRT station then go Bukit Batok meet another fwen then go Jurong East n meet some fwens then finally to Chinese Garden. All the meet, meet, meet took us lots of time, dunno can reach our destination on time anot. If not mus serve DeTeNtIoN on mon!!! After the run, my Science group members n I r goin out to do our Science Project...