A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 12 March 2010 @ 4:19:00 PM
Kayaking
We went kayaking a day after CIP. The coach there any how match a boy wif a girl. Luckily, I was match wif the person i knew quite well. After the briefing abt the kayaking, we must carry the kayaks from the place they were kept to the shore. I was sweating like hell cos 2 boys carry 1 kayak cos no ppl wanna help us... So sad... It was fun kayaking in the sea but we must gather around, holding others kayak n form a line (facing the same direction). The ppl took so long tat I hv gt sunburn. It was so painful!!! Haiz.... Nvm, it will be gone after a few days... Then we took a quick bath in the toilet n change into our home clothes. We ate the food we brought from sch. After tat we went back to sch.