A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 15 April 2010 @ 4:02:00 PM
#12 – Wad happened today???
HI! I am back! 4 busy days no post alr. Wad a waste! I am busy wif my Homework n other things. So no time to post lor. Today is thursday. Went to Bukit Batok Swimming Complex for swimming wif 1E1 & 1E2! We went to big pool. It WaS fUn!!! Then went back to sch after tat. I had my lunch in sch wif Catherine Joy, Shary, Kamelia & lastly, Lisa Hibbard. Then walk back wif Radin. Now posting. Ltr wanna do my art alr. Last week nv hand in. 100 – 50 = 50. Teacher – 50 marks alr. So sad! So mus hand in alr. Gtg n do my art. BB