|
profile.
Bold | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back ! tagboard.
ShoutMix chat widget |
#13 – Wad happened today???
Today was okok. It was a big rain in the morning. Then, I hand in all my art work to teacher.Tat feeling, Feeling, FEeling, FEEling, FEELing, FEELIng, FEELINg & FEELING!!!!!! was great! But thr is a new art piece (*_*) Then Chinese. Today in Chinese class, 3 China ppl came. They speak & do things were so funny. We keep laughing n laughing. After recess, it was Math. Wad a sudden! She teacher so fast. From chapter 5 then suddenly teach n teach until chapter 9 alr. So fast lor! the CME & English which I had nth gd or bad to say. After sch, I walk home wif Sophia as we stayed opposite only. Then i call Radin to come down to the playground which is nearby Radin. Then we slack thr until 2.15pm. Then Radin went back. Sophia & I went to Mcdonald to take away a drink. Then I sent her home as thr is a path thr which can lead to my hs. |