A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 19 April 2010 @ 4:49:00 PM
#15 – Wad happened today???
Today so fun!!!! In class, keep talkin wif Peiwen & Yanni. Both my BEST FWENS. Then so lucky, nv study for English Spelling but gt 15/20. Pro rite, jkjk. Then After sch, went to Mcdonald wif (by index no.) Peiwen, Joy, Joanne, Yanni, Odessa, Sophia & Mi! I saw Jerry & Christopher thr too! Then Joy & Joanne went back. Left Peiwen, Yanni, Odessa, Sophia & Mi. We wanted to play block catching but thr vy dark – too scary! So we change to play Colour – Catching. Everyone had the chance to be the catcher. Then 4.15pm, I alone, walk home.... It was a fun day wif them!