A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 22 April 2010 @ 5:15:00 PM
#16 – Wad happened today???
Yoyoyo! Today was a fun day. At first gt History Test. Then Science Test – Everyone so quiet. Then after recess, was Math. Mus study, study & study. Then English. I tink my teacher has a sore throat tats y she did nt teach today. She jus let us do a Comprehension & Summary. I jus finished on time. Then it was PE – Swimming Lesson. Today was the second last lesson liao. Although swimming was fun but my skin from fair to dark. (T_T) After sch, Joy, Joanne, Yanni, Odessa, Sophia, Lisa Yik & Mi went to lot 1 via MRT. We went to the food court to eat our lunch. There was a big round table. All of us sat there. Jus nice 7 ppl 7 chairs. Then Joy went to her Piano lesson. Yanni & Odessa went to buy Bubble Tea. Joanne, Sophia, Lisa & Mi went to buy Slurpee. Then Yanni saw her ex fwen so she followed them lor. Joanne oso went home. Lisa stay nearby Lot 1, oso go home. Left Odessa, Sophia & Mi. We went back together as we jus stay opposite block. 


THE END