A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 26 April 2010 @ 3:44:00 PM
#18 – Wad happened today???
Today was a bad day. After sch, when I was talking to my fwens in the west of the canteen, Odessa n her fwens were calling me in the east of the canteen. Of course I cannot hear them. After tat, I walked towards them. Odessa said '' U dun come here la! '' in a fierce manner. So I asked Sophia y. I keep saying I seriously cannot here them as the distance is too far. Now I wanna tell her a big sori as I took bus home directly & ignored her. Sori Odessa. I am really vy sori. If u forgive me alr, pls tag me in my tagboard –
http://mrboringtan.shoutmix.net/ .


就看在我一直教你math, forgive me la, pls.