A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 27 April 2010 @ 6:25:00 PM
#19 – Wad happened today???
Today went better than yesterday. Morning CFT – We were talking. Then Science – My teacher was hapi as she keep joking. After tat was Eng – My teacher is in normal mood today. She teaches us better as she knows more about us than other teacher. After recess was Mother Tougue – I keep talking to wenyuen n someone keep looking at me. He oso dun wan confess wif wenyuen. Jealous for wad!!! He oso keep telling ppl sth n I dun wan & dun wish to noe. I guess is abt me talking to wenyuen ba... Then, it was CME – I wrote the ans in the last 2mins. In Literature, we did lots of things. I tot it will be vy boring but it was quite interesting. After sch, I gt Math Olympia. I suddenly so attentive today lor. I understand wad the teacher was saying n I can ans all the ques. It was fun.... After tat, I waited for Peiwen, Joy, Yanni, Odessa, 4 of my best fwens, to go home together. But suddenly they said tat they wan to go to West Mall. So I take bus myself lor. (T_T)