A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 02 April 2010 @ 10:31:00 PM
#2 – Wad happened today???
Today I woke up at 10am sth but I still feel vy tired. Then my family went to my uncle's hs to pray for my paternal grandparents n uncle. Why??? Cos is chingming period. Then after praying n stay there for 3hrs, we went off to my maternal grandmother's hs to visit her. My cousins were there too. But nt all. My cousins n I chitchat for a long time. Hahas. Then my family went home at around 7.30pm. Now doin my math project. ( So guai hor ) Hahas. I still left a literature homework n a english summary to do. Oh Shit! There is still art... If i imagine mus paint, i will be bored to tears...