|
profile.
Bold | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back ! tagboard.
ShoutMix chat widget |
#9 – Wad happened today???
Today morning, in art lesson, i did nt hand up Art homework. So next week mus hand up lor. The in chinese class, so fun lor. Cos can talk, talk n talk wif fwens. Then recess. After recess was math. Math teacher keep teaching n teaching. But in the end of the class she mus hear the words from us but i always nv say n it is I LOVE MATH!!! So lame... Then EL class, today mus write SiTuAtIoNaL wRiTiNg. Then end sch alr lor...After sch : Sophia, Peiwen n I went to eat lunch in sch. Then weihao come n join us. He keep talking n talking. So annoyed. But he is funny la. Peiwen asks '' How thick is his skin? '' Hahas, cos he keep saying he handsome, cute n mus miss him hor... After eating, we walk home together. Then we met Si Jie. Walking until the bus stop, weihao cross the road n went home. So left Si Jie, Sophia, Peiwen n I. Then we stop at the exercise corner n me met Radin n Faiz. We stayed thr until 3 sth then went home together as it starting to rain for a while. My together meaning Si Jie, Sophia, Peiwen n I. We then caught in the rain lor. Cos we all dun feel like taking / using the umbrella. We walk to Sophia's hs. N peiwen walk another road back lor. So after sending Sophia home, Si Jie walk back to MRT to go home. Then I went to Sophia's hs to borrow her postal colour n went home le. After all, I still dun get along wif Si Jie n I dunno y... Si Jie n I did nt talk at all. Didn't!!! T_T |