|
profile.
Bold | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back ! tagboard.
ShoutMix chat widget |
#20 – Wad happened today???
TimeTable For Mon : 7.50am - 8.25am ~~ Math Today we went to Com lab. We log into e-learning then c the methods of doin ALGEBRA questions... Hahas. I & Shary do GEOMETRY instead. 9am - 9.35am ~~ Science Today my Science teacher vy funny... She called HongLin as WenHong... Whole class laugh until SIAO! Then we keep laughing until she cannot continue teaching... 9.35am - 10.10am ~~ Music Today my Music teacher dunno how happen. Nv come to our class but saw her in sch.. Then the relief teacher jus it thr, doin nth so my class vy noisy lor.. Mr Teo from next door came into our class twice to call us to keep quiet. In the second time, he call us to stay awhile when recess. I so hungry lor... 10.45am - 11.20am ~~ English Today my EL teacher scolded us after goin through 5 Vocab & 1 Summary. 11.20am - 12.30pm ~~ CMP Today we had a test on Spreadsheet... OMG!! 100% Failed liao. Cos I forgot all the fomular liao. 12.30pm - 14.15pm ~~ D & T Today we do practical!!! First time using machine cut cut. I cut until out of shape for the small wan lor... T_T Sob Sob... Mayb first time la... After 14.15pm I walk to the bus stop near PAP de... Thr gt 985... Last time took 945 then alight at opposite site... 985 alight nearer to my hs... Btw, HAPPI BIRTHDAY JAVIER TANG!!! Every Second Counts... |