A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 14 May 2010 @ 1:53:00 PM
Play With My Name

DERIKTANWEIKEONG
1:D - a very good girlfriend or boyfriend anyone ever had
2:E - has gorgeous eyes
3:R - funny
4:I - is really sweet & romantic
5:K - hot
6:T - a smile to die for
7:A - crazy
8:N - is a very good kisser too!
9:W - can be funny and dumb at times
10:E - has gorgeous eyes
11:I - is really sweet & romantic
12:K - hot
13:E - has gorgeous eyes
14:O - has one of the best personalities ever
15:N - is a very good kisser too!
16:G - very outgoing