A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 02 July 2010 @ 6:01:00 PM
02072010
Yo! Today was a gd & bad day... In sch, it was vy fun wif fwens (ppl sitting near me de). After sch, the rain poured down... Tot it would stop after 2 hrs but it I was wrong, it rain heavier. I was wif Shary & Lisa in the canteen, chatting then Lisa wanna go to Westmall. I wanna follow her but I dun wan leave Shary alone waiting for 30mins for her oral exam so I accompany her. Then I walked to the bus stop n saw peiwen thr. The opposite bus stop came 5 buses n nt 1 here. Finally, the bus came but too crowded liao. So we waited for another wan. Then i squeezed into the bus but peiwen does nt wan. So I walked out n accompany her. Then wait for another bus went home liao.

LOSER

Every Second Counts...