|
profile.
Bold | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back ! tagboard.
ShoutMix chat widget |
09072010
Today was a fine day. Everything was fine except for one thing from Kaikent in the recess tat make me feel so angry. Hate Hate Hate Him! Wah! Today CMP teacher so gd, let us play com, but cannot go to Facebk & Chatting. So I nth do except blogging. LOL! Keep tagging ppl & ppl keep tagging me. Actually, quite fun la. Hahas! Today gt Math test, 2 ques wrong. Good, Good, Keep It Up! Walk home wif Sophia today then 2 Girls say us bad things. Hate them now. I will remember the ppl hu treat me bad & the ppl hu treat me gd. I will take revenge on the ppl hu treat me bad & repay on the ppl hu treat me gd!I am > U expected Click, Click, Click! Every Second Counts... |