A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 15 July 2010 @ 6:18:00 PM
15072010
YO! Did nt post for last 2 days cos chionging homework & too tired after schooling... Today is a gd day! CME, Science, Chinese, Math, History & Literature are so fun today. Everyone was laughing & the laughter was everywhr! After sch, Joy, Peiwen, Yanni, Odessa, Sophia & I went to Mcdn to eat lunch. After tat, left Joy, Peiwen, Yanni, Odessa, Sophia & I. We walk home liao. Then its time for Peiwen to go home liao. So left Joy, Peiwen, Yanni, Odessa, Sophia & I. After another while, I walk to another direction as my hs is thr. So left Joy, Peiwen, Yanni, Odessa, Sophia & I . Then it should be Sophia first to go home & then is Odessa's. End Of Today

Every Second Counts...