|
profile.
Bold | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back ! tagboard.
ShoutMix chat widget |
19072010
Yo! Today is my cousin's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Played MAJONG wif cousins on Saturday. . . So fun! It was raining in the morning. So we assemble in classroom, I like tat! Then Math period. I tot tat my Math teacher will distribute the Class Test's result back but she did nt. So sad (T_T) In Math, feel vy giddy & like fever but it went well when it is Chinese class. We hv test abt a Chinese bk. I did nt read anything so I jus guess the ans lor. Science was nt as fun as last time cos the teacher change liao. In English class, everyone was vy quiet until the teacher jokes. D & T was the best of all today. We r preparing to finish the project tat we r doin now. I tink mine will be vy ugly compared to the rest. After sch, we hv a Literature supp, I almost forget it but it only last for 15mins. Then Wenyuen, Peter & I walk together. But left Listening to music while looking to keyboard |