A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 20 July 2010 @ 2:36:00 PM
20072010
Haiz. . . Today was a tiring day. Cos mus bring all bks under table back home cos O'LEVEL Exam. WTH! Y mus use our classroom leh? So funny wan lor. Today gt Geo test. I actually forgt abt it so revise in CFT lor. The first ques I correct wan leh, but I go change to another option. Stupid! It was boring in Science cos mus do wad group work. We oso did nt do the worksheet lor, keep chatting. But mus hand in today so I finished it alone lor. In Math, teacher keep teaching, teaching & teaching but I dunno wad she talking abt. Only catch a little bit only. Today gt English spelling which I everytime nv learn de. But i score full marks tis time. So hapi. LOL! After tat, it was music class but my teacher was absent so the relief teacher came. She made us do our own things but cannot talk to fwens. So I do my Math homework lor. So guai hor. Today sch release at 1.05pm cos gt O'LEVEL Exam. So walk home wif Sophia & Peter. But suddenly Peter walk vy fast so he walk home himself le. Sophia & I went to Mcdn to eat Chocolate Sundae. Hahas. Then walk home le.

Last time take de.

Every Second Counts...