|
profile.
Bold | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back ! tagboard.
ShoutMix chat widget |
22072010
Today was a gd + bad day. In CME class, Peter, Wenyuen & I were chatting. Keep laughing of jokes. Then in Chinese class, we do our work together. But in Math class, the freakin stupid pervertic IL go say bad abt me. WTF! If u wanna now, ask me in person. Then I gt 32/40 for my Math test. In History class, I gt 7/10 for the test but ltr, I talk to Lisa n the teacher say ''1 Chance'' LOL! In Literature, the teacher was vy friendly in the 1st period but she was vy angry at the 2nd period. Walk home to Peter today. I was angry at IL but I forgive him cos I dun wan to create probs. But he wrote in my facebk wall sth tat I was extremely angry at but I deleted cos I dun wan to let my family members to c. Ask me in person if u wanna noe.Every Second Counts... |