A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 04 August 2010 @ 6:48:00 PM
04081997
Why all this is happening? Why it happened to me? Why must I suffer from this? Why, why, why? In Pri, nth abt tis had happen, all are jus normal. But in Sec, some are so bias. Why mus they be like tis? Y can't they jus be normal. I cried bcos it hurted, I angry bcos he sucks. I cried nt bcos I am weak, is bcos it hurts in my heart. The words he said, all are hurtful. I jus wanna make fwens, study together happily. Pls dun make me hate goin to sch. I had gave u a chance but u did nt cherish it.  Dun blame me. . .

Every Second Counts...