A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 12 August 2010 @ 4:28:00 PM
12082010
Today was a bad day... I was vy emo before recess cos gt a bad flu. My body was so weak. But after recess, means after eating, I am nt so emo liao. Keep talking & talking... In Math class, Isaiah gt into a fight. OMG! Then in History class, I greet Ms Phong as Pick up the PHONG!  LOL! Then in Literature class, I was vy guilty. I did something wrong to my fwens. I am vy sory Odessa & Yanni. Pls forgive me. Then in the test, I tot can refer to the bk but cannot. Luckily the teacher stop me, if nt I mayb mus c her after sch liao...

LOSER!
For the ones hu treat me badly....

Every Second Counts...