|
profile.
Bold | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back ! tagboard.
ShoutMix chat widget |
20082010
OMG! I keep forgting to post since dunno when liao. Jus change blogskin today. Now vy SIAN! Dunno wad to do hao. So fast Friday le. I still remember wad happened on Mon. Like jus happened yesterday sia! Jus now my com suddenly auto - off. Dunno wad happened. Like blackout like tat. T_T I was editing my template jus now. Now forgt liao! WTH! Did nt go out today! Dunno y, mayb wanna faster come home change blogskin. Hu knows? I was vy happy & sad after receiving my Maths & Chinese test & Maths quiz results. I gt 36/40 for my Maths test. So low sia! I feel tat I can gt higher wan lor. Only cos of careless mistakes. (T_T) Then gt 21/25 for Maths quiz. Quite ok le la. Cos tis wan is really I dunno how do. Then Chinese test was the most heart broke de. Gt 34/50. First time so lan! Mus put more effort in it liao!Lifes Are Like Wars... |