A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 30 August 2010 @ 5:14:00 PM
ANOTHER DAY
Today is jus another normal but pissed off... Everything goes back to normal except for some new incident happening. I am so pissed off as I saw someone talking bad abt me. She does nt noe how to use the word and she jus anyhow use it without knowing the meaning of the word. NOOP! Then she say all boys mus thank her for doin tis to me. WTF! Y should they thank her, did she do sth tat moves the Earth? How I wish I could give her a big slap. She suck vy much & so flirt & keep attract boys attention. She broke up wif her bf after 3 days of steading by saying tat she likes another boy. WTH! Mayb she doesn't noe wads the meaning of stead / like / love! Haiz... I dun wan to say much abt her cos its jus making me pissed off. And its such a waste of time talking abt tis kind of thing...

Keyboard Piano
So Fun!!!