A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 31 August 2010 @ 4:26:00 PM
ANOTHER DAY
YAYA! Today we celebrate Teachers' Day... The concert quite nice!!! The Class Family Time so boring lor... But after sch, we went back to Lianhua Primary School. The security says 1.30pm then can go in. WTF! From 11.30pm, we waited until 1.30pm. 2 HOURS!!! I went in wif Chelsea, Christopher, Dawn, Jerry, Junhao & Lilin. Then we ran up to my ex-form teacher, Miss Toh's class saw her. She then ask us to wait for her at first floor. WTH! Then she chat chat chat wif us & her another batch students. Then we went up to our last time de class. All new new de!!! Then we wanted to find our P5 form teacher but saw Miss Toh teaching. We then chat wif her n convince her to let us listen to her class. Then we keep mes each other. LOL! She then go through mathematics questions. She said 1 question gt prob, ans nt in the 4 option. Then I use my calculator n calculate, then I realise tat she calculate wrongly. Then I told her the ans lor. Then she said Thank you to me sia. We still gt highlighter from her. Then come back wif wenyuen via taking bus.