A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 04 August 2010 @ 7:32:00 PM
Haziq is so kind!!!
Haziq jus mes me. Tis is our conversation :
Haziq : Hi WK wassup...I'm sorry for though. For wat had happen to u jus now.
Me : Hu u?
Haziq : Haziq u?
Me : I weikeong
Haziq : Correct la
Me : Wad u did to me?
Haziq : Not me Isaiah
Me : So y r u apologizing for him?
Haziq : I feel sorry for u
Me : He told u wad happened?
Haziq : No ... But lisa did
Me : Ok, thx for being sorry for me.
Haziq : Nvm,it's no big deal. How r u now?
Me : I'm fine. I feel much better now.
Haziq : Nice!!
Me : Thx for asking. I was vy surprise u mes me. Btw, y didn't u come to sch tis few days?
Haziq : I'm very ill rite now, but I'll come tomorrow. You're really feeling better or just for the sake tat I asked u?
Me : I really feeling better. Its nt for the sake of u asking me. How r u now?
Haziq : Quite alrite tat cn make it to school tomorrow ...watcha doing?
Me : I am posting in my blog tat Haziq is so kind
Haziq : Rly?
Me : Ya. So tat everyone will hv a gd impression of u
Haziq : Cool! Thnxx yo
Me : Welcome.

Every Second Counts...