A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 27 September 2010 @ 4:44:00 PM
Damn Bad Luck
When I reached sch today, no space to sit in front cos the UU sitting thr. Then I zhi hao sit behind lor.  But it didnt sit thr sia, it move behind too, WTF lor. It means tat it purposely dun wan give me sit thr wan lor. Then when I passed by it, it give me the look like SHIT sia. Hate it. Then sch was okay. After sch, Odessa, Peiwen, Wanying, Yanni & I sit in a round table. But only Peiwen & me eating. Then we went separate ways liao. Peiwen & Wanying then Odessa, Yanni & me. It was raining when we walking. SiaN! Then we waited for the bus for 30min ++ but we didnt gt into the bus yet cos damn many ppl. Then we walk home lor. Then bye to Yanni first. Odessa & I walk walk walk. Then when wanna reached, she told me wad she worry of n its the same as mine. But cant tell de. Haha! Then saw Sophia walking home too.. Met her n chat for abt 20 sec. Then reached home @ 4pm. Nowz goin do homework le. Byez!

Doin Homework Hor!
Mai Siao Siao!