A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 14 September 2010 @ 4:27:00 PM
Finally Done
Finally done changing blogskins! YAY!!! But I haven edit the links yet... (T_T) Will edit tmr de! :D Today I keep laughing in class cos gt a lot of funny things. 0.o Especially the "pissed off" wan. Hahahaha! Tmr's schedule : PE, English, Science, Art, A/PG. Tmr need to do English Formal Letter sia. Its jus after PE, so tired but still mus do. Mayb I nt playing anything in PE ba. Mus memorise the format by today... Then gt Science worksheet, hand in on Thurs. SiaN!!! Then I tink we doin the first piece of Art exam in art class ba. Then I nt sure is Assembly or PG... Need go revise now if nt will fail formal letter, cant hand in Science worksheet n MATH HOMEWORK!!!!! I forgot still hv MATH! OMG! DIE LE!