A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 30 September 2010 @ 6:09:00 PM
I had so much fun wif them!!!
Today sch was okay. Quite gd. Peiwen, Wanying, Yanni & me went to find Ms Fun for extra lesson. Nowz like understand more alr. Then it end like 3.30pm. Then we went to KOPITIAM to eat lunch. Then chat chat n play games thr. Damn fun de sia. But thr is a thing I am worry of. Which I dunno will they anot. In a opposite manner : ?em fiw dneirf eb annaw tnseod n em of gnihtemos ekilsid u lliw ,yad enO
To : OPWY
If yes, I will be vy sad. If no, I will be really relieved. Pls give me an answer by mes me. 
Nowz nth to write abt alr. SiaN!