A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 23 September 2010 @ 5:53:00 PM
Im so guai
Hehe! Jus finished Summary for English. Damn happy sia!!! But thr's 5 more homework for weekends i tink. SiaN! Today sch was okay. Only some incidents happened again. Like Nazif, in the morning, said tat the sitting mus first come first serve. Then I tink he told Salahudin tat y mus he leave a space for me n Lisa they all. But more to me la. I damn angry sia. Cos tat day he wanna sit on my sit but Haziq tried to left it for me. Then he throw my bag to E2 sia. WTF! Then today, he write a note n apologize to me... Wad for saying abt ppl then say sorry? Then I was in Group 9 wif Kaikent, Susuki & Weiye. But when we wanna take prize the teacher, Isaiah say he in group 9 n wanna take tat prize. Tis make tat teacher tot we all fake fake de. Then dun give the prize. Then tat Isaiah come to me n said tat I n wif the girls, nt group 9. WTF! I oso nt so think skin like him lor. Nt in tat group n say is. Haiz... Then come home do homework le cos ltr goin out. FuN! So imma consider a guaikia le. 

Doin Homework!!!