A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 15 October 2010 @ 5:33:00 PM
Finished Editing Links. . .
OMG! After editing the links for 2 hrs ++, finally done liao.  Examinations oso finished liao. Nowz, my heart is filled wif fun, goin out & PLAY! I so hyper sia. . . And Mon marking day, no sch. But I hope tat will score high marks for all subjects. Hehe! After Art Exam which is the last exam, I went to Mcdn wif Catherine Joy, Joanne & Shary for eating. Then after Joanne go back, we saw Kaikent, Nazif & Shan Cheng in Mcdn too. Then eat together. Then we went to Westmall n saw Wei Hao & Shunbin. They wanna noe how to go to CSC. Then we told them lor. Then went to Shop & Save to buy something. Then go home le. I so guai hor. . . Shy

Someone punching me! T_T