A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 06 October 2010 @ 11:55:00 AM
Do you wanna continue ?
Imma nowz feel like so restless. Dunno wad to do nowz. I guess imma nt goin to be an extra person alr. I nt sure if u wanna tis anot and i nt sure u really it to me to let me c. But I jus feel tat thr is a gap between us. Actually, I doesnt wanna do tis cos I really wanna . . . go wif u all. I noe u doesnt agree wif me. But at least sometimes. Can? I noe u doesnt welcome me when u saw me jus nowz. Tats when I understand everything. I hope we can continue as best friend, in sch.
I really feel very sad with the gap between us. . .