A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 02 October 2010 @ 4:35:00 PM
I noe it but Imma . . . Lonely
To you(s)


I noe its funny n weird. But I didnt follow u guys everywhr. I did follow others too. Its jus tat I will feel lonely.


To P, OWY
I noe wad u mean n I will take ur advice. I oso noe tat ni you xiang dao wo in everything.


To W, OPY
I noe tat u r quite okay wif me except for sometimes. U n P the same de – hui xiang dao bie ren.


To Y, OPW
I understand every sentence u wrote. I noe wad u mean. N i will try to do wad u said.


Actually, to be true, I doesnt hv a lot of friends. In tat class, I only hv u guys. So I hope tat u will understand my ku zhong n wont do anything like before.
Imma quite lonely. . . .