|
profile.
Bold | ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back ! tagboard.
ShoutMix chat widget |
I not sure whether I'm right anot. . .
After 5 days of examinations(Including today), I'm so tired alr. Dunno can continue to take exam anot. It happened yesterday, when I saw a post in Facebk which made me feel sad n worried. I wonder if tats me. . . But I wanna say is that I really didnt do tat to u. If u dun believe, I can swear. If u seriously dun believe, come find me. I nt sure wad r u doin behind me but I jus wanna ask u to stop. Pls dun do until too much. I really dun wan do the things tat I doesnt wan. At first, I took ur advice, dun follow u. Then r u taking tis opportunity to end our friendship? The one hu posted it is the person whom I always trusted. U c, I really wanna continue friendship wif u guys. I am trying my vy best to save it. I seriously hope tat wad I guess is nt true n I am oversensitive. . . :(Expose |