A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 02 October 2010 @ 3:20:00 PM
Imma gonna stop it
Haiz... The EOY Examination make me so stress. Its my first time stress for examination sia. Cos gt a lot of subjects n I still dunno some of it cos sometimes didnt pay attention in class. Hehe! Currently, revising for History n Science. Cos next week they r tested. SiaN! I tink i wont be able to post for the next 2 weeks ba. Unless the subject no need study de. Should I write notes for the subjects or jus read read? Pls give me advice by writing in my
TAGBOARD.


Look Into My Eyes. . .
It contain only a word
and the word is
*STRESS*