A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 20 October 2010 @ 6:55:00 PM
Today is damn FK!
Fk, fk, fk, fk! U noe someone scolded her best friend for getting higher results than her. Its so ridiculous sia! Then it act emo. Dun wan talk to ppl. Then when its results are higher than her best friend, she like keep asking ppl for their results sia. Still so dramatic somemore. This incident happened nt today. I really felt pity for her best friend so I posted this... Today sch was alright. But only after sch, we had an excursion to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. OMG! So HOT, ROAD SO STEEP, MUS WALK FOR A LONG DISTANCE & MUS STOP TO LISTEN THE EXPLANATIONS FROM THE GUIDE! But unfortunately, I didnt c any animals except a squirrel but only for 2 seconds. Jus nowz, when I saw my blog, my tagboard is missing sia! Now so sad!