A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 09 December 2010 @ 5:02:00 PM
烦烦烦
So 烦 sia ! Lots of home & things to do . Holiday still gt homework to do de meh ? First time experience in my life sia . Then next year hand in . Weird . Still gt half of the homework haven do yet . Dun dare tink about it . I have been pestered by some ppl . HATE IT ! Btw, jus changed my profile here <<< . Tmr goin out wif mum, nt free . Next week Tue goin out wif friends, nt free . 21, 22, 23 goin chalet, nt free . 24 & 25 celebrating CHRISMAS, nt free . 27 goin haircut, nt free . The rest of the days I AM FREE (Except Weekends) Goin edit links when I am free again . Okay, enough le . Cya in the next post .



:buttrock: