A h k e o n g ' s
profile.
Bold | Strikeout | Italic | Underline | Link | big | small
------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOH ! I'm Ahkeongah !
Follow me on Twitter @Ahkeongah & I will follow back !
------------------------------------------------------------------------

tagboard.
Leave A Tag Before Leaving



ShoutMix chat widget
posted on 07 January 2011 @ 5:57:00 PM
The Lonely Boy in the Lonely World
Today is the 4th day sch reopens . I hv been goin to Popular everyday without fail to buy things for studying . Today I have the feeling of things will be happening soon . One by one . Then I am goin down, down, down to a lonely world . I told some of my friends abt tis but they said I hv been tinking too much . I hope so but I dunno wad will happen to me in the future . DUH ! Seeing ppl have partners, hv a gd friendship, I am kinda jealous and envious . From now on, I guess, I will go sch in the morning, go home in the afternoon and slp at night . I dun wan to do it anymore unless they ask me or its required . 

Lonely Boy